Friday, July 14, 2006

The Return of the Nook




If any one of you have been keeping up with my blog then you know that
the former "Natsuko Nook" died on June this year. I'm not sure why I decide to kill the blog.
It might have to do with everyone has jumped on the blog-wagon and I felt like I haven't had the time to write and post as much as I use too. And I felt overwhemed with the budding up with the " linking " growth for hits. Or anthor reason I just might have been a little embrassed with my rambles and spelling and grammer errors.
Well, since the former natsuko nook ( r.i.p ) died a peaceful death.
I have been realizing that people have often been hitting up the blog. Wordering why did I delete it in the first place?
(look above for my reason)

Well, all of you will be happy to know that Natsuko Nook has Return!
Unfortuanity the old NatsukoNook post back from last two years is gone completely!
SO you just have to remeber it with memories of it.
But you will be delighted to know that you can except more posts and my art with the horrible grammer and spelling you can expect in my blogs!

love you all!
cristina natsuko


Oh one more think I'm having to add my links to blogs I love and the people I adore. SO if you where one of these links please let me know so I can add you back on my links.