Packing up and Finishing up last project in Vegas!
I leave to NY city next week! I have been busy with packing up my bags and finishing up a few projects.
One of these project includes "Who Cares for you?" Hanafuda cards". I handmade (with the help of my mom) 100 card-tote and handsigned all packs!
Cards are available for purchase on our online Double Date Collective shop!
As seen on:
The View Vegas!
June 944 Vegas!
Las Vegas City Life!
Step one: Hand sign 100 card packs

Step two: Cut fabric and iron and Sew!





Step Three: Cut fabric and sew pieces together


Step four: Bead and add tie!


Finish!!!



Just 99 more to go!
♥
cristinapaulos (õ _ O) ♥ (O _ õ)!
(please ignore the mess in the kitchen... I'm washing all the dishes after I sign out!)
One of these project includes "Who Cares for you?" Hanafuda cards". I handmade (with the help of my mom) 100 card-tote and handsigned all packs!
Cards are available for purchase on our online Double Date Collective shop!
As seen on:
The View Vegas!
June 944 Vegas!
Las Vegas City Life!
Step one: Hand sign 100 card packs
Step two: Cut fabric and iron and Sew!
Step Three: Cut fabric and sew pieces together
Step four: Bead and add tie!
Finish!!!

Just 99 more to go!
♥
cristinapaulos (õ _ O) ♥ (O _ õ)!
(please ignore the mess in the kitchen... I'm washing all the dishes after I sign out!)


<< Home