Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cooking up something...


Still of me from Tobba's student film ...
(I made a small appearance in)

Just an quick update, because I feel like I fell off the earth for a little while.
I hope to be cooking up some new art pieces soon. I now work a Mon- Friday job at Anthropologie I'm a display coordinator. I'm building and creating art for there store windows and shop. It's awesome, a lot of work and learning for my part. I'm studying home decor books and eating fashion magazines with the sounds of drills and other power tools! I'm living now in Vegas for the time being. Vegas is now completely in my system, the city of the under construction signs and road work.

My weekends are free so if anyone wants to have arts and craft parties with me give me a call. I hope that I will still making art during this time. So far I'm still cooking up art .... just my feet are tired..but I think I need more comfortable shoes.

I miss LA though I wish you all would be import here soon! Everything else seems to be!