After These Messages...


This piece I'm working on for the show next weekend (unfinished). I wasn't much of a big fan of the snurfs, but I was fan of the snurf record player I owned when I was little. It scratch up all my Madonna records!!! My 80's memories are happy grade school times!!! Unforunally my 90's memories are a blur among some of the early 2000's.
But things get better will age!!! Futher away memories are the more we miss them and love them. So no bitterness about growing older, love the aging process. Every grey hair tells a story (after graduation my head sprot 2 new grey hairs).
Lesson today: Take more calcium for healthy bones !!!!! Do some sudoku number puzzels to keep your brain healthy!!

Gallery Nucleus Presents
After These Messages...
(a tribute to Saturday Mornings of the past)
February 10, 2007 - March 6, 2007
Opening: Saturday, February 10 , 2007
7pm - 11pm
click here for more info
<3 cristina


<< Home