Thank you for visiting...

card
Originally uploaded by kuripan.
I haven't been updating my blog for a while now.
So I thought I write out a quick post. I have pain in my back from a ladder accient at work and it's making it hard to sleep. So I'll be up until some asprin kicks in. Not much going on in the blog lately.
I've been trying to get back into drawing lately. It's not so easy to find a figure drawing work shop here in Vegas. The one I use to go to was moved in some mysterious location. Anyone have a clue where it went please let me know. (With clear directions)
-cristina
Here's some flyers to some cool group shows for this month (click to view larger for info):


Magpie Group Show "twinklepie"


(tomorrow I'll add all the links I'm to tired to post the code for macs... yawn:) my back is feeling good enough to sleep now:)
night!
Repost: From Magpie!!!
Twinklepie
Opening reception Saturday December 16th 5pm - 12am!!
Featuring art from over 40 amazing artists. Most work will be under $350
Susie Ghahremani, Joshua Krause, Jason Sherry, Pamela Jaeger, Kelsey Brookes, Harry The Hat, Shayna Yates, David B. Cuzick, Meegan Nolan Cuzick, David H Cuzick, Eider Modelo, Bob Simpson, Franky Alvarez, Kelly Hutchinson,Mike Maxwell, Paul Cortez, Doug Herbilla, Michele Geary, Natan Moss, Albert Reyes, Wilson Hsu, Lesley Reppeteaux, Kathie Olivas
Jasmine Worth,Neil Simon Poyuza,Anna Chambers, Maura Vazakas, Gary Garay, Scott Saw, Kevin Titzer, Jorge Tellache, Matt Furie, Poor Al, Melanie Brown, Lisa Ann Wilson, Ayana Udesen, Paige Luneau, Jessie Zachary Pryor, Aren Skalman,and Cristina Paulos, Bigfoot
This is the last show under the current owners!!
At Magpie 2205 Fern Street San Diego 619 563 5124
See the Juxtapoz listing here.
-CLICK-


<< Home