Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last post for 2007




This sexy girl has nothing to do with my blog post, whatsoever.
I just was told, that you should always leave some kind of image for posts. This is just an image of a little (embarrassing) freelance project I was working on.
So you all have something to look at!

Farewell Blog... I'm moving to Double Date Collective Blog. This is a blog I share with the very talented Mr. JEAUX Janovsky!
I think this is a good change for me. I won't be tempted to press "delete"! Which most of you who have been with me since the beginning, will remember that I deleted my blog a couple of times. I miss all though posts. I can't relied on my memories anymore( I think something's in the water) . I forget everything! I have the tendency to freak out a little.
I promise to move on from the past and into the future (without the Deleting key!)


Later Gator!
This little sheep without sharp teeth.
Cristina

Oh yeah ... please "click" on the google links below, i'm very low in the green flow!) :(