Empty Sketch books




I haven't been able to finish a sketchbook in 5 years. It's not that I haven't had the art in the sketchbook.
It's the problem where I get to a page of drawings I dislike and refuse to finish the rest of the sketchbook.
I stop drawing a lot of the time because of it. I denounce art a lot of the time, which is probably why my blog was deleted
a couple of months ago. And now I have to start a new blog. Sort of like a new sketchbook. But I have to admit a brand new sketchbook brings a lot more excitement then a new blog. SO I'LL try not to delete my blog again.
Instead here are sketches for old unfinished sketchbook. I decide to finish all thoughs unfinished sketchbook this month.
Only problems self portraits... I hate them! So I'm starting out drawing a couple them this week. I hate drawing myself!
Here a self porate of my bf; this is about the only time he would let me draw him. After he saw the drawing I wasn't aloud to draw him agian. :(
heart: cristina


<< Home