Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Keep it going...


The colours look all wrong here. I'll probably re-photograph it later on a weekend. It's a new piece. My art has gotten very "vegas" inspired. The colors and subject matter.
Empty parks in the evening, just built an hour ago.
To me this is very Las Vegas suburia. Ghosts are new and clean.

I'm trying to adjust my schedule to waking up at 5am and getting to bed early for my day job.
And it's true all artists have day jobs...
But we still need to find a balance to do our art even if we want to crash by the end of the day.

I'm getting hungry for working on the computer and doing some animation lately. So I've decided on working on some animation shorts every month.
I'm starting it now and every first saturday. They might make an appearance on my blog.
Themes consist of the day to day in my head.

I need to keep my art making going on the weekends .....
I must not get tired...